Re: [Xen-users] RE: mysql & xen - is anyone using this combinationsuccessfully?

Hallo Paul,

I don't know if it is the same problem. You could check if you use the
Berkeley DB and try without it. The SuSE RPM mysql-Max adds the Berkeley
DB and InnoDB to the mysql server. Without this RPM mysql is working fine.
 Amavis also has problems using the Berkeley DB so I think this is the
problem.

Matthias