Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3

Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

> Cool!  Xen seems to be getting lots of press coverage these days, which is
> nice :-)

Manuel Bouyer's and Kip Macy's work has broadened audience to bsd users
too :)

It's really nice to get a virtualization solution that doesn't require
an iSeries or a zSeries.

> The unstable tree contains initial support for x86_64 - it's still under
> heavy
> development, though.  I'm not sure how far along the guest support is (there
> are others on this list who follow it more closely than I) but you should at
> least be able to compile Xen and boot dom0 (admin domain).

Will it be possible to mix 32 and 64 bits domains under control of a 64
bits enabled hypervisor, just like the following :
- xen + domain0 in 64 bits mode
- mix of 32/64 bits domainU

TIA

Éric Masson

--
 sachez que "je suis" comme ca ici et "je serai" toujours
 comme ca ailleurs.