[Xen-users] vmware inside Xen

Hello,

I was not able to find any information on this in the FAQ so I put the
question here: Is there any known problem running a vmware inside Xen?

I need to set up a new Linux server where i want to seperate some services by
putting them in different domains. Now I got the idea to save an extra
windows server (which is under very low load) by also putting a vmware with
windows inside a Xen domain.
Does anyone know whether this will work (it should)?
Can I also run the vmware inside domain 0 or should i put it in a new domain?
Which aproach is better?

Thanks for your help,
Claus