Re: [Xen-users] No networkcard with Xen2.0.6 (3C940)

I'm not an Ubuntu user but I would think all you would need to do is to
create a /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0(or Ubuntu equiv.) and
set the network to start on boot with 'service network on' or the Ubuntu
equivalent.

here's an example ifcfg-eth0 ..

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=static