Re: [Xen-users] No networkcard with Xen2.0.6 (3C940)

Hi again,

my problem is nearly solved.
As I described I saw the driver beeing compiled (yes it was sk98lin) but
was wondering why I have no eth0 while booting xen0.
ifconfig showed only the lo device.

An ifconfig eth0 up solved the problem
and I could configure my card.

But I have to run ifconfig everytime I restart my xen0 System.
Don't get me wrong I have prevously configured my eth0 Card before
installing xen.
So what am I doing wrong here.
Am I missing something?

Kind Regards