[Xen-users] Solved:Login incorrect problem(SUSE-packaged Xen)

Sorry, I made a mistake to re-install my SUSE without backing-up the
original entry of this topic in my mailbox.But please don't mind, that
previous mailbox itself had been very new and contained only a few mail
data. Anyway I'm sorry I had to start a new thread.

Hi, Okamoto-san,

Thank you very much! I could log in SUSE runnning in unprivileged domain
by your advice.

>You should enable to run YaST and SuSEconfig at xen-dirinstall.

Great!
As I started new root FS image created with above option, a black-and
-white window appeared in the exact console to input root password and
to create a new user. After setting this, I did it!

Noniko(hitumabushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)