Re: [Xen-users] Athereos Wireless Domain 0

  • To: Deepak Manohar <mjdeepak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: shyam sundar <shyamx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:54:50 +0530
  • Cc: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:23:59 +0000

Ian -

The interrupt counter is increasing for the IRQ 10 (used by
ndiswrapper). The ndiswrapper entry in /proc/interrupts for XEN looks
like
=======
 10:       9122        Phys-irq  ndiswrapper, uhci_hcd
=======
On Fedora Core 3
=======
 10:     314564          XT-PIC  ndiswrapper, uhci_hcd
=======
and yes the IP configuration and routes are fine. Please do let me
know if I can provide more information that can help you with....

Deepak -
I will write to the address you have specified.

- - Syam