Re: [Xen-users] exit xm console

JHJE (Jan Holst Jensen) wrote:

Is there a way to exit the xm console without CTRL -] ?

I am using putty to connect to a remote computer and can not
figure how to send CTRL -], wo I have to kill the Process to stop the console.

Hi Martin.

I was a bit lost there as well, since I have a Danish keyboard. Guess you have a similar issue since
you are located in Germany. Look to the right on your keyboard and try Ctrl-<various keys>. I
found that using Ctrl-^ (the key right next to my "Å") works for me (and yes, that is
through putty as well). Your corresponding key should be right next to U umlaut and have an asterix,
a plus and a tilde ?

Cheers
-- Jan Holst Jensen, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark

Thank you for your information, but the problem is the CRTL key. I kann exit a console wenn I am doing it local it works,
but remote I cann not send the CRTL key.

Martin

--

Spirito GmbH
Grünstrasse 6