Re: [Xen-users] still hanging after "scrubbing free RAM"

Mark Williamson wrote:
Are you sure that dom0 isn't starting, vs not displaying on the console for some reason? If you leave it a while, does it appear on the network?

while some think of me as impatient, I did wait a whole 30 to 60 seconds. in contrast, booting up 2.6.10 with the same xen image comes up immediately.

---eric

--
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.03/view.html?pg=5

The result of the duopoly that currently defines "competition" is that
prices and service suck. We're the world's leader in Internet
technology - except that we're not.