[Xen-users] Re: Could not get the network to run

Hi Nils,

Thanks for your help.
Still it did not work with xen-unstable-src.tgz but I'm fine
with it since I've now got it running with xen-2.0-testing-src.tgz

Yes I've compiled my tg3 network module otherwise I would not even
be able to ping my own IP.

Configuring xen-br0 did not help anything. Actually the problem was
already before I started xend so even without the bridging stuff.
With my plain eth0 and lo in the ifconfig output I already miss the
'RUNNING' flag for eth0.

I've tried to add my gateways MAC into /etc/ethers then a ping on it
looked like this:

# ping 15.136.127.254
ping: sendmsg: No buffer space available
ping: sendmsg: No buffer space available

Don't know what is wrong with my network, but I can live with
it as long as xen-2.0 works now. I'll try xen-unstable again
some day in future..

Regards,
Friedl