[Xen-users] linux compilation

A bit off-topic/generel, but the last linux-kernel I compiled, shesh
thats long ago.

I actually fail in patching the kernel (I already read that I must do
make ARCH=xen menuconfig), neither README nor the web-docs seem to tell
me how I am supposed to patch the kernel.

Btw, this is a 2.6.12.1, does that even work? Or do I have to get
exactly the linux kernels you used?

mfg, sascha retzki