Re: [Xen-users] Error creating domain: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory')

How do I set that up? I have tried setting the dom0_mem argument in grub, I have tried setting the mem argument in grub, I have tried to use balloon, etc, all to no avail.

When I run xm info, I see that there is 435 MB free. Why is this not being used?

Thanks in advance.
--
Wyatt

Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.