[Xen-users] xf86OpenConsole: Cannot open /dev/tty0 (No such file or directory)

Hi

As per previous post I have managed to create and use domains running
variants of linux at a command level.

However, any Remote Desktop or VNC or ssh -X connection to the domain
seems to fial as X won't start.

If I try and start the X server from the console via startx I gwet the
following error message :-

"xf86OpenConsole: Cannot open /dev/tty0 (No such file or directory)"

Is this because my domainU is missing some modules ?

I appreciate that domainU should be lighter than domain0 but if within
domian1 I type lsmod I get :-

stewart@localhost log $ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by

i.e. no modules at all.