[Xen-users] Problem with FC3 over Debian

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Lucas de Souza Santos" <lucas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:13:27 -0300 (BRT)
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:12:23 +0000

Hi,

I want to use XEN to host some FC3 machines.

My real system is a debian-sarge. I compile the XEN from source, and test
it using another debian image, but now I want to host FC3 that is a image
of one real FC3 image.

To get this FC3 image I made a big tar of this machine, then in the XEN
machine I create a LVM volume and put this image in this volume.

When I try boot the XEN-virtual using this FC3 image i'm getting the
message "Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init=
option to kernel"

Someone have a ideia why i'm getting this problem?

*I know, my english is very bad.

Thank's

Lucas