Re: [Xen-users] Question xend start and log

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 05:42:20PM +0800, tgh wrote:
> I try to start xend ,

> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/var/lib/xen/xend-db/domain/'

You must have a system with Python 2.4.  There's been a change
(bug-fix, I would say) in some library code that causes this explicit
error instead of silently ignoring the missing directory as it did in
earlier versions.  All you need to do is to manually create the
directories domain and vnet in /var/lib/xen/xen_db and all will be well.

Luck!

--
"What's so funny?  That I'm sitting on a deserted beach at night,
nibbling at gourmet meals, and rereading every book I've ever loved?