Re: [Xen-users] Compiling drivers for xen: xen0 and/or xenU?

> I am using xen now for almost a week using the binaries, and it works
> great! Especially the management of the VM's work much better then in UML.

Glad to hear it!  Lots more cool stuff on the way :-)

> My question is: when do you need a xen0 driver, and when a xenU driver? If
> someone could help me understanding this it would really be appriciated!

Drivers for real hardware (like your ISDN card) must go in the xen0 kernel.
XenU kernels only have "virtual" device support, so they can only run in
guests but are slightly smaller.

HTH,
Mark