[Xen-users] Re: xen SUSE 9.3 ReiserFS domU not finding root fs

Everything is fine with my Suse93/XEN now. I used the rpms on the DVD and used
file-backed (lopp-mounted) domU. That was a mistake. Lots of trouble with yast
"installing into a directory for XEN" module.

Now I use LVM and everything works. BUT after using yast for installing into a
directory for XEN I had to MANUALLY COPY initrd-xen and kernel-xen to the newly
created domU filesystem (have a look for the links in /boot - mine pointed to
"nowhere"). After inserting "initrd-xen" everything is ok now.

Hope that helps
Dan