Re: [Xen-users] Xen DomU + iptables

Andrew Turnbull wrote:

Hi
I have been searching for a howto get iptables working in my DomU.

I got it working in my Dom0.

basicly I have tracked it down to the fact that a "net" dir is missing
in the Domu /lib/modules/2.6.11.10-XenU/kernel.

How do you compile the DomU kernel ? to support iptables.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi,

I tried a little bit with loading it as a module but then I choose to bind it directly into the kernel and that works perfect for me. (cd /usr/src/xen*/*xenU/;make ARCH=xen menuconfig -> M -> *;cd ..;make kernels)

If anyone acctually was able to load it as a module I'm interested in.

Frieder 'cfreak' Kundel

(sorry for any mistakes - didn't sleep much)