[Xen-users] Help for a confused newbie

Are there any instructions along with Xen demo CD. I tried it but the GUI is unfamiliar to me ( I've used KDE ), right or left clicking didn't bring up any menus. I am pretty much lost as to how to proceed. I'd like set up a couple logical volumes ( is LVM there on the demo CD ) and install a couple of different distros and run them under Xen. Any pointers will be highly appreciated. Another question, if I want a graphical environment for my guests, where does the X server run in a Xen environment ? In dom0, domu or both ?
Thanks in advance
Khalid