Re: [Xen-users] Mandrake 10.1/Xen howto

On July 21, 2005 05:24, jradford+xen-users@xxxxxxx wrote:
> For review,
>
> Comments, suggestions, corrections appreciated
>
> http://www.jimradford.com/xen/

Hello Jim,

Looks good. Are you running Shorewall? What level of msec are you
running?

I have documented the Mandriva 2005 LE installation process here:
<http://www.dinamis.com/blog/>, though there is much more to document
as integrating with Shorewall took some doing, particularly since I
am running at msec 5, so you may find it useful. I am having problems
with poor network speeds due to the network interface being stuck at
10BaseT, half duplex. I was using bridging but will be trying routing
thinking that with routing, the card does not have to go in
promiscuous mode.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay