[Xen-users] could anyone help me out

Hello
  I am a rookie ,I have got a silly question,I download
xen-2.0.6-src.tgz ,and put it in /tgh, and tar zxvf it ,got xen-2.0
in /tgh ,then cd /tgh/xen-2.0 ,and make dist ,then I got some
directories : xen ,linux-2.6.11-xenO,linux-2.6.11-xenU and so on ,but I
don`t get vmlinuz-2.6.11-xen0 or xenU ,

  I don`t kown much about how to compile kernel , and I must have made
some silly mistakes ,any directions will be appreciated .