Re:[Xen-users] Which distributed file system for xen hosts/guests?

Ive been using eNBD with raid1 over tcp/ip and COW. I think this would be
a viable solution for you since its fast, has raid, is COW, automatically
embeds a code into the client kernels for antispoofing with no extra work,
and is a block device(so clients dont see where it comes from). The High
availability 'virtual' web cluster I've built is IP_VS(ipvsadm),
heartbeat, and eNBD. It's been working well thus far. I guess the nicest
thing about the system I set up is that I used things that are already
available in the 2.6.x kernels with no patching. You may have to recompile
you dom0 and domU for some of the features(enabling NBD, IP_VS, and COW)
but thats still far easier than trying to mix xen patches and other
patches IMO. Here's a link to eNBD if you feel like checking it out
http://www.it.uc3m.es/~ptb/nbd/ and heres IP_VS(ipvsadm)
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/software/ipvs.html and heartbeat
http://www.linux-ha.org/HeartbeatProgram

Hope this Helps ya some.