Re: [Xen-users] Xend webinterface - does it exist in xen-unstable ?

> I have xen-unstable from a few days ago installed.
> I tried to use the webinterface after "xend start"
> I cannot access a web interface by
> http://127.0.0.1:8080 (also adding domains).
> netstat -nl |grep 8000 and netstat -nl |grep 8080 gives no ports.
>
> My question is :
> do they both talk abour version 2.0.x?
> was the web interface removed from xen-unstable? (and is intended to be
> removed from Xen 3.0)?

Yes, we were talking about 2.0.x:

Xend's interface if not exported over HTTP by default in 3.0 - it uses a UNIX
domain socket in the filesystem for security reasons.  You can change this in
the xend-config.sxp file.

I think Xensv is not in 3.0 at the moment - once it's been updated, we should
see a new version checked in.

Cheers,
Mark