[Xen-users] Debian, Xen 2.0.6 and the TERM env

Hi

I've installed xen with debian sarge as dom0 and domU's. I've used debootstrap to install the first domU, and it worked fine except one little thing: When I connect to the domU console (xm console 2) and execute base-config (a debian thing), it failes. To solve the problem, set the TERM env to xterm (export TERM=xterm) and then execute base-config, and you have a running domU in minutes. Xen rules!!!

I also have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to restrict domU's, so they are not able to change the ip address given at startup ?

2. Ctrl+] does not work for me. When, attached to the dom0 console, I run xm console 2, I can not get back to dom0. When I ssh to dom0 from my workstation, and do the same I have no problem. My keyboard layout is dk-latin1. Anybody with a solution ?

Thanks,
Jorgen