Re: [Xen-users] serial port in domain > 0

I don't think there's a way to dedicate serial ports to domains.  It shouldn't
be technically hard but nobody has wanted to do it before.  We'd take a patch
to enable it but in the absence of that I'm afraid you'll have to work around
this issue - most simple is probably to control the modem from dom0 and then
allow the domU to access the resulting network connection.

Cheers,
Mark