Re: [Xen-users] Xen substituting UML

Hi Mark,

Much thankful by your attention. Forgives me all of this list for my bad
English. Then it wants to say that the efforts now are in other sectors of
the Xen project?! A colleague of a list (linux-br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
spoke here that the Xen does not support above of 4 GB of RAM. That is
truth?

Greetings,

Leonardo Pinto.