Re: [Xen-users] Error in make compiling xen 2.0.6

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 07:03 -0600, Jorge I. Davila L. wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> When I try to compile the xen source (2.0.6) in fedora core 3 I have this
> error:
>
> make: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo
> `freebsd-5.3.tar.bz2', necesario
> para`pristine-freebsd-5.3/.valid-pristine'.  Alto
>
> Why the reference to freebsd?
>
> How I can delete the reference?
<snip>
It has been a while since I compiled Xen but, if I recall correctly,
there is a line in Makefile on which one specifies which kernel one
wants to build.  Make sure that freebsd is commented out - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net