[Xen-users] Restarting / shutting down a xen0 server

Hi all,

my main xen test system is a pizza box, simply standard.

The kernel of stable debian sarge can shut it down/restart it correctly. My own xen kernel (based on debians inofficial xen kernel) cannot.

I do not know much of kernels and hardware yet, so please help me to understand:

Is shutting down (as opposed to writing "power down" to the screen) or restarting based on APM or ACPI and I simply have to forget it with xen (until these features are implemented) or is there something else I can compile into the xen kernel?

Thanks,

Dirk