Re: [Xen-users] Kernel Headers for Xen Kernel

Sorry about the duplicate post, everyone. The ML has been a bit laggy
for me in the last few days, and when I didn't see my post I thought it
had got dropped in the bit-bucket somewhere along the way. If this were
a newsgroup I'd have posted a cancellation. *hint hint*

--
Stop the infinite loop, I want to get off!     http://surreal.istic.org/
Paraphernalia/Never hides your broken bones,/ And I don't know why you'd