Re: [Xen-users] Xen + VServer

Michal,

That's great to hear!  Xen and Vserver are IMHO highly complimentary and it'd
be great to be able to use them together.  The VServer patch (last time I
checked) was very nicely arch independent but I think it's quite a long time
since anybody has tried to run it on Xen - well done!

It'd be good if a reference to this patch could be added to the Xen wiki at
http://wiki.xensource.com so that other people know where to find it.

Can anybody tell me if Vserver is aiming for inclusion in the mainline at any
stage?  I'd love to see it there and for it to coexist well with Xen.

Cheers,
Mark