Re: [Xen-users] Xen + VServer

Mark Williamson schrieb:

Michal,

That's great to hear! Xen and Vserver are IMHO highly complimentary and it'd be great to be able to use them together. The VServer patch (last time I checked) was very nicely arch independent but I think it's quite a long time since anybody has tried to run it on Xen - well done!
What advantage does Vserver have compared to Xen â why should it make sense to use both?

I never looked into Vserver, so every information is welcome.

Dirk