Re: [Xen-users] ipc equivalent under xen

> > I'll be supporting it via XenFS, so the applications in different
> > domains will just mmap the same file in a XenFS share and it'll Just
> > Work(TM).
>
> In deed, looks promising.
> If i have well understood it's a filesystem which only reside in memory and
>  memory block can be mmaped by different domains.

Yep.  It'll also enable high performance filesystem sharing using an
interdomain buffer cache and finally a filesystem level copy-on-write
mechanism.

Basically, loads of nice stuff.  It'll also prevent global warming, acid rain
and stop gerbils falling over :-)

Cheers,
Mark