Re: [Xen-users] testing a domU config without starting it

Effectively kind of "config lint" or an extension of the dryrun facility...  I
like the idea but there's not really a way of doing it right now.

You should be able to do an xm dryrun (I forget the switch, sorry), which'll
test for basic syntax errors in the config but there's no semantic means of
checking config.

Wrt resource checking, I guess that'll be needed by the higher-level
management APIs.  Much of the information needed (CPU assignments, free RAM,
etc) is already available, just not plumbed into anything...

Cheers,
Mark