[Xen-users] no consoles?

I just built / booted from the xen-unstable tarball and I no longer see any console info, either in "xm list", or "xm list -l". And if I attempt to get the console, I get the following error:

[root@laurel Xen]# xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU VCPU(s)  State  Time(s)
Domain-0           0      251    -      2   r----    109.0
x5                 1      127    1      1   -b---    514.8
[root@laurel Xen]# xm console x5
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory
[root@laurel Xen]# xm console 1
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory
[root@laurel Xen]#

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Pat