Re: [Xen-users] New user question...

> > -- In the VWware world, I/O (Disk, Network, HID, VGA, etc..) is
> > handled  by "virtual hardware devices"

> We hope to add high-performance paravirtualization of graphics
> hardware in the future, but it is hard.
I forgot to mention that until then, if you want graphics output from a
user domain, you should use Xvnc. It runs X without graphics hardware,
opening up a VNC server so you can get at it from domain 0 (which can
give you a real X display) or another host. The Xen 2.0.6 demo CD [2]
uses this technique.

2] http://www.xensource.com/downloads/

--
Stop the infinite loop, I want to get off!     http://surreal.istic.org/
Paraphernalia/Never hides your broken bones,/ And I don't know why you'd