[Xen-users] only one external ip

Hi,

I am running xen 2.0 for some days now on a local network and it's running fine
:)
Every virtual server on my host gets it's own IP address.
But now, I am wondering if it's possible to run xen on a hosted root server
with only one ip address.
Lets say I have a domain 'domain.org' that points to my host, on which xen is
running.
Is there a possibility to route subdomains to the according vserver?
E.g.:
v01.domain.org to vserver 1, v02.domain.org to vserver 2, and so on...?

Does that make sense or is it absolutely nonsense? ;)

I read some stuff about arp bridging ... does that could help?

An alternative might to forward ports like 2201 to 22 on vserver 1 and 2202 to
22 on vserver 2 ....
That would work, i guess, but is not a good solution.

any suggestions?!

regards,
Nico Leidecker