[Xen-users] Relocation

Hi,

I'm new to this list, i checked the archives but can't find anything.

I downloaded some documents (powerpoint shows, pdf files), and i'm fascinated
by the Relocation feature of Xen. How does it work?
What do i need for that?

Also, is there also a way to do fail-over of a virtual machine? I know I can
build clusters using OpenSSI and OpenMosix, but then
existing TCP/IP connections are lost.

Greets,

Matthijs ter Woord