Re: [Xen-users] 'xm save' problem

Just for information, I have solved this issue by creating the folder /var/lib/xen/xend-db/migrate ... But I wonder why it wasn't there before... jC

Jean-Christophe Guillain writes:

I forgot to precise that I have not found any error in the Xen log file... Jean-Christophe

Jean-Christophe Guillain writes:

I just tried to save a domain, and I encoutered an weird error :
# xm save etch1 etch1.xen
Error: Internal Server Error I have found in the FAQ a point about problems due to the version of libcurl that may cause this sort of errors, and I tried the fix (a link to libcurl3), but it didn't work.
How can I obtain more informations about what happened ?
Any idea about this problem ?
Xen Version : Xen 2.0.5
Domain0 OS : Ubuntu Hoary with 2.6.10-xen0 kernel
Gest OS : Debian Etch with 2.6.10-xenU kernel Thanks,

***
Jean-Christophe Guillain
jcg@xxxxxxxxxx - 06 61 52 20 76
http://www.adviseo.fr - http://www.open-sp.fr

***
Jean-Christophe Guillain Num. Agrostar : 01 44 29 91 55