[Xen-users] How to setup swap

Hi All,

I could not locate the info & syntax to setup swap partition in domU.

I've setup the fstab file like that after having created a LV for it but
I don't know how to instruct xen to use it:.
I feel I have to somehow set it in the VM file but how ?

Of course I've run the mkswap and tried swapon -a but I get the obvious
message bellow as it cannot read real device:

[root@VSI5G-111-Fc4 ~]# swapon -a
swapon: cannot stat /dev/VolGroup00/SwapVM1: No such file or directory
[root@VSI5G-111-Fc4 ~]#

Any ideas ?

/dev/sda1               /                       ext3    defaults 1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620 0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults 0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults 0 0
none                    /sys                    sysfs   defaults 0 0
/dev/VolGroup00/SwapVM1 swap                    swap    default  0 0

Regards,

--
Etienne R. Duguay 514-939-HOST (4678) ext 5
Author of/ Auteur de "Se lancer en affaires dans Internet"
ISBN 2-89521-001-2; ISBN 2-89472-062-9
Virtual Space International INC.,
Internet Is Here To Stay, Make Sure Your Business Is!
http://www.savetimehosting.net || Make 25% commission for life on
your referrals OR start Your Web Hosting Business And Make 50%!
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay
"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
       -Benjamin Franklin
" most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker
 but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all."
       - Michael Rivero
" Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a
finite world is either a madman or an economist."
       - Kenneth Boulding
"The State's coercive interference in either money or banking,
including its licensing of a monopolistic central bank,
reduces all men's freedom and most men's wealth"
       -Ludwig von Mises
"The Law, when the law, which is force and can be legitimately
used only in defense of just rights to life and property, is
perverted into an instrument of aggression, slavery, theft, and
plunder, it has destroyed its own object"
        -Frédéric Bastiat
"A fine is a tax you pay for doing wrong, and a tax is a fine you pay for doing
all right"
        -Unknown