Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot problems

Wesley Parish wrote:
> I've downloaded the laura debian Xen distro, and installed it, and now when I
> try to boot it, it comes up with "CPU0 fried", and some words above it saying
> that it can't get enough memory.

Did you add the stanza to GRUB's config file as noted in the
documentation? Particularly, what did you pass for the 'dom0_mem='
argument to the hypervisor itself? Did it start outputting Linux kernel
boot messages, or was it just Xen boot messages? How much memory does
the machine in question have installed?

--
Derrik Pates
demon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx