[Xen-users] Re: Cardbus support

> I have a cardbus PCI adapter, with a prism54 cardbus WIFI card in it.
> Using xen-2.0.[67], the domain0 kernel finds the cardbus adapter
> (yenta), but not the prism54 card. Using (nearly) the same kernel
> (2.6.11 instead of xen's patched 2.6.11-10), the prism54 card will be found.
>
> I've searched the archives, and found a few old posts from 12-2004 about
> cardbus cards not being found due to the way the PCI bus was handled.
> Judging from a quick glance at the current code, this should no longer be
> the case.
>
> Is it correct that this card will not work with xen-2.0.x? Does it work
> with my adapter in testing/unstable? Or should I be looking at something
> else first?

No one? Basically, all I need to know is, if the yenta pci-to-cardbus bridge
+ prism54 card *should* work in xen-2.0.X. If so, I'll spend some more
time finding out what could be the problem. If not, then I won't have to
spend lots of time trying to isolate the cause in vain.

Bram
--
A day without sunshine is like ... night.