Re: [Xen-users] Re: Cardbus support

> > Is it correct that this card will not work with xen-2.0.x? Does it work
> > with my adapter in testing/unstable? Or should I be looking at something
> > else first?
>
> No one? Basically, all I need to know is, if the yenta pci-to-cardbus
> bridge + prism54 card *should* work in xen-2.0.X. If so, I'll spend some
> more time finding out what could be the problem. If not, then I won't have
> to spend lots of time trying to isolate the cause in vain.

I don't think it'll work in 2.0.  I forget the exact details but it's
something to do with the way Xen hides bridge devices - stops dom0 being able
to see the device behind the cardbus bridge (or something like that).  If you
lspci you probably won't see the device...

I think it *should* work under unstable but I don't know if anyone has tried
it...

Cheers,
Mark