Re: [Xen-users] no ping and ssh login after starting xend

I have experienced this problem. I guess xen-team are trying to solve it.
But I don't have time to wait for the solution so I just change to another
type of ethernet card. I was using Broadcom tg3 GiGE. It seems fine after I
switch to some old fast ethernet card.

Regards,
Wei Huang