[Xen-users] Fc4 console woes and /lib/tls

Hi all

I just created an fc4 dom-U filesystem.

Problem1. I deleted /lib/tls from the filesystem but dom-u dmesg still says

 ** WARNING: Currently emulating unsupported memory accesses  **
 **          in /lib/tls libraries. The emulation is very     **
 **          slow. To ensure full performance you should      **
 **          execute the following as root:                   **
 **          mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled                    **
Any Idea????

Problem2: I can successfully ssh to the filesystem but I can't connect using "xm console command". I can get a log in prompt asking for username and password, but when i entered the correct password it goes blank. Could not get a shell. Any Idea??? There is no proble to ssh and get a shell.. Is there anything wrong with /dev/tty1 or /dev/console. I have right entries in /etc/inittab "1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1" and the related node is existing.

Thanks for any sort of help.

Sadique