Re: [Xen-users] Debian sarge in domU

Hi Dani,

I don't think that you came across a xen problem. Have a look at
http://www.unixguide.net/linux/faq/09.24.shtml ;-)

Regards,
   Andreas

Dani wrote:

Hi

I installed xen-unstable on a debian sarge. The domain0 works good. Also
a domU with the ttylinux installed as it is described in the manual.
In a second domU I installed a sarge as it is described. This linux starts
until the crond starts:

[...]
Starting deferred execution scheduler: atd.
Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.

then it takes a while an this messages appears:

INIT: Id "tty1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

And I don't get a login promt.
If I boot in singl-user mode I can login as root.
Any hints?

Thanks
Daniel