Re: [Xen-users] Using modem in DomU

> AFAIK sharing of ISA resources isn't implemented, so you'll have to use a
> PCI Serial Card or an USB->Serial converter if you want a real serial port
> under domU
You can't share an ISA device in general but last time this came up we did
decide it was probably possible to give a guest access to a serial port (in
the unstable tree, anyhow).  The machinery is mostly in place for this (we
think) but we need someone to write the tools code to actually make it work.

Cheers,
Mark