[Xen-users] 2 network cards and two physical network.

Hi all,

I have 2 network cards on my computer. I want to use :
- eth0 for xen0 host: ip 192.168.1.4
- eth1 for xenU guest: ip 192.168.2.1

guest and host are not on the same network. eth0 is configured when
I start xend (xen-br0->eth0).
I configure eth1 with :
/etc/xen/scripts/network start bridge=xen-br1 netdev=eth1

In my guest domain config, I add vif = [ 'bridge=xen-br1'], but when I start
my domain, I can't ping machines on network 192.168.2.0/24. ifconfig
on guest show a correct config.

Howto ?

Thank.