RE: [Xen-users] Live migration problem

  • To: "Steven Hand" <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Cole, Ray" <Ray_Cole@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:48:28 -0500
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:46:41 +0000

I intsalled 2.0-testing.  The 2.6.12-xen0/U kernel in 2.0-testing that I pulled
this morning seems to panic right up front so I went back to the
2.6.11.12-xen0/U kernel.

This combination still causes the suspend to fail with the same 'Retry suspend
domain' calls.

What I'm running in the domain will be doing a ton of NFS access (doing a build
that uses all networked resources).  Not sure if that would come into play or
not.  I'll try making it do something else that will be less NFS intensive to
see if that works better or not.

-- Ray