Re: [Xen-users] Wiki - where to add user documentation?

> In particular I would like to add some notes on setting up
> firewalling on a Xen machine using a SuSE 9.3 dom0.
> (this is the Distribution I am familiar with)
I would recommend you link it from
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HowTos or maybe
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/SusePro if it is very distro-specific.

If you are feeling really enthusiastic, you could add a firewalling
section to the bottom of http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking
and link in your example from there.

--
"The  rules  of  programming  are  transitory;  only  Tao  is  eternal.
 Therefore you  must contemplate Tao before you receive  enlightenment."