Re: [Xen-users] Wiki - where to add user documentation?

Robbie Dinn wrote:
Hi

I would like to add some documentation to the xensource wiki.

In particular I would like to add some notes on setting up
firewalling on a Xen machine using a SuSE 9.3 dom0.
(this is the Distribution I am familiar with)

I can't see an appropriate place linked off the front page
to add this stuff. Also I can't edit the front page itself
to add a new catagory because it is immutable.

Does anyone have a suggestion for where this could go.
Maybe an "end user examples" page?

Hi Robbie,

If nothing else works, just post a text file to this list
and we'll add it to the user manual and other sites.

thanks,
Nivedita